- Wave 1
- Figures modeled from in-game items (DOOM (2016) and DOOM Eternal)
- Scaled to how they appear in the game
- Articulated figure with movable arms, head, and legs
- Premium collectible designed and engineered by Numskull Designs
- Highly detailed features and made from high quality versatile vinyl
- Stands at a mighty 5.9 inches tall
- Total of 14 figurines to collect!
"You thought an imp was a cute little dude in a red suit with a pitchfork. Where did these brown bastards come from? They heave balls o' fire down your throat and take several bullets to die. It's time to find a weapon better than that pistol if you're going to face more than one of these S.O.B.s." (Final DOOM, Instruction Manual, 1996)
Even though the Imp is known as the weakest hellspawn in the DOOM universe, they are considered to be the backbone of Hell’s army. Throughout DOOM® Eternal™, you can find hidden in-game toys which are cute—well, sort of cute—collectible versions of enemies and characters from the DOOM universe. We’ve been to Hell and back to collect them all and we’re ready to bring them to life for you to enjoy! Complete your collection and hunt down all 12 figurines.