**ORDER BEFORE HALLOWEEN 2021 AND GET A FREE POLYBIUS ENAMEL PIN AND SNAP BACK HAT! A $30 VALUE**
Arcade perfect ¼ scale replica that never existed. Or, did it disappear a month after it’s release?
- Developed using public domain images spawned from this urban legend at the Malibu Grand Prix Arcade in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Features black outer shell, vintage coin slots, a minimalist control scheme, Polybius logo light-up marquee, volume control wheel, also featuring mock City of Portland permit and State Of Oregon amusement machine license stickers (circa 1981), and TOP SECRET instruction manual.
- 5 inch, full color TFT, 4:3 ratio arcade attract screen that plays potentially mind controlling audio and visual effects. Was it a tool to test and recruit soldiers for the US government? Did it cause seizures and brain aneurysms? Brainwashing?
- Power to unit – supplied with Universal Power with adaptors for international usage and features 10 USB 2.0 – Universal Serial Bus (USB) standard hubs to power up all your other Quarter Arcades.
- Dimensions: 16.92 inches (h) x 8.25 inches (d) x 6.3 inches (w)
- Premium quality, non-playable replica – designed by experts and arcade gaming enthusiasts at Numskull Designs to deliver the closest rendition of retro gaming’s biggest urban legend.
- Packaged in a mysterious, government inspired TOP SECRET black box packaging.
Retro gaming’s biggest urban legend was uncovered for mainstream consumption by Catherine DeSpira in 2012’s Retrocade Magazine. After a decade of circulating rumors online, this myth has landed into the world of Quarter Arcades! Numskull has brought their own version of Polybius to life, which comes with 10 USB hubs to power all your other cabinets with screen video and audio! If you’re a total retro nerd, this is one piece of gaming history you need to have in your collection.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a non-playable Quarter Arcade cabinet. Please talk to your doctor if you experience symptoms of mind control.